BMX Stunt Shows at Kindergarten are easily one of the most exciting LIVE entertainment options worldwide… Going BIG, going FAST, and going EXTREME. Mix that in with one of our motivational messages, and you will leave kids inspired for a lifetime.
Our GoalOur Number 1 Goal is to profoundly reach every audience on an emotional and mental level with an Energetic, Jaw Dropping, Influential and Inspirational narrative that will change lives and kickstart motivation for a lifetime… Just like the BMX Show that changed our lives 20 years ago… Our choices since then have led us to become well spoken, career oriented, hobby enthusiasts who continue to follow their dreams of being professional athletes while also pursuing real world careers.
Having Mega Jump at our event was an experience our youth (and adults!) will always remember... Many of our kids come to us with multiple ACES (adverse childhood experiences). For most it is trauma, but for others it is physical conditions in their home environment or a disability. Dustin and his riders performed an outstanding motivational show. It gave kids an opportunity to forget their ACES and heal. The riders were kind, caring, and showed a genuine compassion for the kids. Dustin’s message was particularly fitting in that he catered it specifically to our school’s core beliefs. Thank you Mega Jump, you have made our Kindness Week an unforgettable experience!
It was such a fun program and the kids were absolutely having a blast. One of my friends has a son (8 years old) who has been hesitant to ride a bike with two wheels. He ran up to her after the program and said he wanted to start learning. Very inspiring. I know my daughter couldn’t wait to find Reed on Youtube. Looking forward to seeing some of the video
- -One Emcee & Audio System (Share ours for entire event if needed).
- -One Million Dollar Insurance Policy Included.
- -Travel Reimbursement if outside of Twin Cities.
- -Hotel Reimbursement if multiple days, or early or late show times.
- -Half Down to Book. Half Due after performing.
- -Think of our performance area as a long runway... Riders pedaling back and forth.
- -Motivational Speaking Only and Non-Ramp Assemblies typically require only a small space roughly 60' long by 20' wide.
- -Standard Ramp Shows typically require a longer space roughly 250' long by 20' wide.
- -Massive Jump Shows & Dueling Ramps require a much larger space roughly 350' long by 50' wide.
- -We can cut the runway length in half by using the Starting Ramp Tower Add-On.
- -The harder the surface the better we can perform. Flat pavement or cement is best (We can perform on hard packed dirt, gravel, and grass, however these all take longer to dry if it rains).
- -Access to nearby power (Generator rental can be added).
- -50% of down payment is refundable if canceled within 24 hours of event.
- -It is extremely rare that we can not perform unless constant rain throughout an entire day, as long as you have us on a cement surface, our ramp and the ground often dry fairly quickly. Some events will even have leaf blowers and torches on site to help dry our performance area.
- -Many events we work with also have their own third-party Rain Insurance.
About Our TeamFor twenty years, we have focused around one main principle; Dedicating ourselves to providing schools and fairs, year round family-friendly entertainment throughout the Twin Cities and beyond. Here are some interesting facts about our team:
- -Professional Athletes: Every event includes professional athletes, an emcee & audio system, and shows strategically scheduled throughout each day.
- -Meet & Greet with Free Autograph Cards: Grab an autograph and a selfie! Every show ends with a unique opportunity to meet your favorite athletes.
- -Free Bike Giveaway: Many performances, often County Fairs & Town Festivals, end with a brand new bike giveaway! We have put a total of more than 250 kids on a brand new bike since 2010. Not only that, we also toss fun stuff into the crowd such as t-shirts & hats.
- -Stunning New Social Media Content: Our show is often the most talked about piece of any event we perform at. There is no question that people take out their cameras to capture this spectacle at your event. Action photos and selfies with the team are sure to end up on Facebook and Instagram.
- -World-Class Team: Our staff that leads and maintains our equipment and performances are all extremely experienced professionals, who are also sub-contracted as a part of X Games Minneapolis at US Bank Stadium.
- -Year Round Training: Our warehouse space allows us to practice year round, 24/7. Riders and families of all ages consider our warehouse a weekly destination, commuting from all directions of the Twin Cities, even long distance out of state.
- -Local, Regional, and International Talent: We absolutely love performing right here in our home state of Minnesota, however we also perform outside of the state & country. And after being involved with nearly all of the largest international events in our sport, we have managed to make friends worldwide. We often blend our athletes with your local talent. Our riders have performed in events such as X Games and Nitro Circus, and have been seen on TV and Magazine Covers.
- -All Events, All Spaces, All Surfaces: Our performance options cater to all different types of events (fairs, schools, corporate, assemblies), surfaces (gyms, cement, pavement, dirt, grass), spaces (parking lots, grass areas, even tight spaces).
- -Co-Branding Opportunities: We can brand our entire show, including custom banners with your sponsors, and announce their businesses presenting our show.
- -Hassle Free, Fully Insured: Events love our turn-key service. We’ll show up and get the job done, your team won’t even need to lift a finger. And their covered. Each event we perform at has a million dollar insurance policy we can issue in your name.
- -20 Years of Experience: Admit it, you want something new but you need experience you can depend on. We’ve logged over thousands of unique shows across the country, and we look forward to bringing our fine-tuned memorable experience to your event for all ages.
Meet Our Founder: Dustin GriceOne day while growing up in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, 5th Grader Dustin Grice went to school and was surprised by a jaw-dropping Freestyle BMX assembly in the gymnasium. Within an hour, Dustin met his first professional athlete and received an autograph from Trevor Meyer, a 3-time X-Games Gold Medalist. Since that day, Dustin started riding his bike at home trying to be like his new idol, and soon found a new life-long passion that would follow him through high school, college, and working a 'real world' career. Today, nearly 20 years later, Dustin is an instructor at Hennepin Technical College, has been on the cover of BMX Plus! Magazine, has opened Minneapolis' very own indoor bike park offering lessons for kids, and has even performed in an action sports show you may have seen on TV called Nitro Circus. Dustin's love for riding bikes has brought him all around the world to places he learned about in school including Africa, Australia, Asia, Europe, and South America. You can watch Dustin online and his 'Lil Pros Tour' videos featuring the youngest talent in BMX with over 2 million views on YouTube. For the past 10 years, Dustin has even been performing together with his idol Trevor Meyer, completing a full circle which all goes back to that one memorable day in school... What is your passion?
Thank YouFrom our actual riding & performing, to the daily excitement and non-stop energy of sharing our story & building of our brand, we are extremely passionate and proud of everything that we do, and look forward to working with your team to bring our exciting, motivational experience into your event. This is a very unique opportunity for both of us, and we truly thank you for considering us as a partner for your event.
Thank you so much,
Co-Founder, CEO, Motivational Speaker & Professional Athlete
Mega Jump Motivational Experience